- On Tuesday, June 25, a Lake County Grand Jury indicted Lyndee Diane Reedy on one count of assault in the fourth degree constituting domestic violence. The charge stems from allegations that Reedy unlawfully and knowingly caused physical injury to Beau Gregory Reedy by pulling his hair in the immediate presence of minor children.
- On Thursday, Sept. 12, Jerred Michael Watson was indicted by a Lake Country Grand Jury on one count of a being a felon in possession of a firearm. The charge stemmed from an incident on or about Aug. 25 in which Watson allegedly unlawfully and knowingly possessed five rifles and a shotgun, having been previously convicted of a felony of grand theft in 2005.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 15, Richard Wayne Engelhorn was indicted by a Lake County Grand Jury on three counts of aggravated theft in the first degree. The charges stem from an incident on or between Feb. 1 and July 6, 2012 in which Engelhorn allegedly unlawfully and knowingly committed theft of scrap metal, the property of Roger and Pat Widenoja, in an aggregate transaction of $10,000 in value.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 22, a Lake County Grand Jury indicted Ned W. Corning on three counts of sodomy, one count of contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, and one count of sexual abuse in the third degree. The charges stem from allegations that Corning unlawfully and knowingly engaged in deviate sexual intercourse, sexual intercourse and oral sexual contact with a minor child under the age of 16. The incidents allegedly occurred on or between the dates of Aug. 1, 2012 and Aug. 16, 2013.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 22, a Lake County Grand Jury indicted Michael Valgene Brison, Jr., on one count of unauthorized use of a vehicle and one count of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer. The charge stems from allegations that Brison unlawfully and knowingly took Carole Cotham-Machala’s vehicle without her consent, and unlawfully and knowingly attempted to elude a police officer.
- On Tuesday, Nov. 5, Richard Heath was indicted by a Lake County Grand Jury on one count of possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, and one count of unlawful possession of methadone. The charges stemmed from an incident on or about Monday, Nov. 4, in which Heath allegedly unlawfully and knowingly possessed methamphetamine and methadone.
Home » Commentary » Announcements » Grand Jury Indictments
Grand Jury Indictments
November 13, 2013 by Lake County Examiner