Lakeview Police Department
- Tuesday, July 15 – At 3:25 p.m., Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Parole and Probation in the 100 block of North D Street with the arrest Thomas Randall for Parole Violation. Randall was lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
- Tuesday, July 15 – At 5:24 p.m., Lakeview Police Department responded to the report of an injury traffic crash in the Safeway parking lot in the 200 block of north F street. The injured party was transported to the Lake District Hospital by family members.
Lake County Sheriff Department
- None Reported.
Oregon State Police
- Monday, July 14 – At 11:13 a.m., Sandra Lamb was southbound on Hwy 31 near MP 103.5 when she lost control of her vehicle. The vehicle rolled over and came to rest on the west shoulder. She was transported to Lake District Hospital for treatment. Don Deiters Towing removed the vehicle.
- Monday, July 14 – At 10:15 p.m., officer Andreazzi located an abandoned Ford Bronco on the eastbound shoulder of Hwy 140 West. The officer tagged the vehicle to be towed if it did not get removed in 24 hours. On July 15, the same Ford Bronco was located abandoned on the side of Hwy 140 West. The vehicle was towed by Don Deiters Towing.
- Tuesday, July 15 – At 8:37 a.m., Rockey John St. Clair was located on North 2nd Street near O Street regarding a drug investigation. He was subsequently lodged in the Lake County Jail for PCS-Meth.
- Wednesday, July 16 – At 8:50 a.m., a Chevrolet Malibu was traveling northbound on US-31. Josie Richardson stated she was traveling approximately 60 mph when she glanced into her rearview mirror. While she was looking in her mirror she drifted off the roadway on the dirt in the northbound shoulder. She then hit the brakes and overcorrected causing the vehicle to turn sideways and roll into the northbound shoulder. The driver was transported to the hospital by her mother with non-life threatening injuries. The vehicle was off the highway and tagged to be removed within 24 hours