Lakeview Police Department
- Monday, Aug. 11 – At 7:32 p.m., Lakeview Police Department responded to Hwy 395 and Kadramas Road on the report of a disoriented person. The person was contacted and taken to the Lake District Hospital for evaluation. The person was an un-entered, missing/endangered person from Ontario.
- Tuesday, Aug. 12 – At 4:12 p.m., Lakeview Police Department and Oregon State Police assisted Lake County Mental Health with a welfare check in the 900 block of North 4th Street. The subject voluntarily sought treatment at the Lake District Hospital.
- Wednesday, Aug. 13 – At 5:40 p.m., Lakeview Police Department responded to a suicide attempt in the 900 block of North 4th Street. The person was placed on a Peace Officer’s Mental Hold and admitted into Lake District Hospital.
- Thursday, Aug. 14 – Lakeview Police Department assisted Parole and Probation Department with the arrest of Terry Johnson.
- Saturday, Aug. 16 – Lakeview Police Department arrested David Young for a probation violation.
- Sunday, Aug. 17 – At 4:51 p.m., Lakeview Police Department and Lake County Sheriff’s Office investigated the report of a reckless driver at South L and 2nd Streets in Lakeview. Michael Schulte was arrested and lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
Lake County Sheriff Department
Oregon State Police