Lakeview Police Department
- Friday, July 25— At 3:15 p.m., Lakeview Police department investigated a theft in the 900 block of South 1st Street.
- Wednesday, July 30— At 5:23 p.m., Lakeview Police Department arrested Richard Parker on North 12th Street for an outstanding Lake County warrant.
- Wednesday, July 30 — At 9:40 p.m., Lakeview Police Department investigated the report of a burglary and assault in the 300 block of North K Street. The case is currently under investigation.
- Thursday, July 31—Lakeview Police Department arrested Michael Dillavou for a probation violation.
- Friday, Aug. 1— At 9:13 a.m., Lakeview Police Department responded to several calls of a recklessly driven vehicle. Richard Hart of Lakeview was arrested for DUII.
- Friday, Aug. 1— At 2:45 p.m., Lakeview Police Department contacted Steven Seibel. It was determined Seibel was driving while criminally suspended, which is a misdemeanor. Seibel was transported and lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
- Saturday, Aug. 2— At 9:15 a.m., George Spanfeiner was arrested for an outstanding Lake County warrant.
- Sunday, Aug. 3— Lakeview Police Department arrested Joseph Foster for an outstanding Lake County warrant.
Lake County Sheriff Department
Oregon State Police