- Tuesday, July 8 – At 4:24 p.m., Lakeview Police Department investigated the report of a Sex Abuse III that occurred in the 700 block of South J Street. The case is currently under investigation.
- Wednesday, July 9 – At 3:57 p.m., Lakeview Police responded to the report of two juveniles on the roofs of businesses in the area of North F Street. When contacted the juveniles were found to be in possession of tobacco. This case has been referred to the Lake County Juvenile Department.
- Sunday, July 13 – At midnight, Lakeview Police Department received a report of a theft from a motor vehicle. The case is under investigation.
Lake County Sheriff Department
- None Reported.
Oregon State Police
- Tuesday, June 24 – At 5:27 p.m., a Honda Civic was stopped for a traffic violation on Hwy 395E, milepost 141. Upon contact with the driver, the officer observed a raw odor of marijuana coming from within the vehicle. The driver Nels Nelson admitted there was marijuana in the vehicle and provided consent to search the vehicle. OSP Narcotic K9 Lola responded to the scene and alerted the vehicle. 10 pounds, 11.5 ounces of marijuana and packaging was found within the vehicle. The driver was subsequently cited and released for possession of more than 4 ounces of marijuana.
- Thursday, June 26 – On March 13, 2014 at approximately 11:27 a.m., a traffic stop was made on a vehicle for a traffic violation. The driver provided the officer with a name and date of birth. The driver was issued a citation under the name Julian Esparza. On June 26 the officer was contacted by Julian Esparza who said his brother used his name on the traffic stop that occurred in March. Further investigation led to the discovery of Joel Esparza using his brother’s identity on the traffic stop.
- Saturday, June 28 – At 9:56 p.m., a car struck a cow in the roadway near MP 149 on US 395. The car sustained moderate damage, no injuries were reported.
- Monday, June 30 – At 1:20 p.m., Trooper Hargis contacted Mason Merrill on South G Street near 10th Street. A wants check revealed a misdemeanor warrant out of Grant County for contempt of court. Merrill was lodged in the Lake County Jail, bail $10,000.
- Wednesday, July 2 – At 12:57 p.m., James Perry was stopped for a traffic violation on US 395 MP 137. He failed SFSR’s and was lodged in the Lake County Jail for DUIII. Don Deiters Towing towed the vehicle. Perry was also cited for open container and failure to drive in a single lane.
- Monday, July 7 – At 6:04 p.m., a car was traveling north of US 395 when the driver drove off the roadway then overcorrected trying to regain control. The car rolled over several times causing major damage to the vehicle. Moderate injuries were reported. The driver was transported to Lake District Hospital for treatment. Deiter towing towed the vehicle. Lake County Sheriff’s Department assisted on scene.
- Tuesday, July 8 – At 11:39 a.m., Kevin Clark was contacted near MP 85 on SR 140. He was subsequently arrested for DUII, Fail to Perform Duties of a Driver in Accident, Probation Violation Warrant, and was additionally cited for No Operators License.