Lakeview Police Department
- Thursday, June 26—
- At 8:30 a.m., Lakeview Police Department assisted the Lake County Community Justice and arrested Jesse Frank Strout for parole violation.
- Friday, June 27 — At 8:25 a.m., Lakeview Police Department arrested Timothy Scott Johnson on several outstanding Lake County warrants.
- At 12 a.m. Lakeview Police Department contacted Daryll Larsh. As a result, Larsh was arrested for felony Driving While Suspended.
- Sunday, June 29 – At 8:09 p.m., Lakeview Police Department contacted Michael Schulte during a traffic stop in the alley way near South 2nd and H Streets. Schulte was arrested on a probation violation warrant out of Lake County and lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
Lake County Sheriff Department
Oregon State Police
- Sunday, June 15 – At 7:43 a.m., Trooper Tague responded to a camp holding a fawn. Tague made contact with Jerrod J. Schalk and took his information. Schalk stated they released the fawn back to the mother shortly after taking it. Tague informed the man to stay at the camp as Trooper Tague returned to his vehicle to run the subject. Trooper Tague observed the subject walk away. Trooper Tague determined the subject had two warrants and called for additional units. The subject returned to the campsite and was called in by campers in which after a short foot chase the subject gave up. Kristina Reena McGinnis was lodged on the warrants and cited and released for interfering with a Peace Officer. Schalk was also cited for possession of less than an ounce of marijuana. Both subjects were warned for Holding Wildlife. Trooper Tague was assisted by Lake County Sheriff’s Office, US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, Modoc County Sheriff’s Office and California Highway Patrol.
- Tuesday, June 17 — At 6:18 p.m., a vehicle was stopped for a traffic violation. Upon contact with the driver Charles Abbot Henderson of Los Angeles, reasonable suspicion was developed that the vehicle possessed illegal contents. The driver provided consent to search the contents within the vehicle. Approximately 6 pounds 9 ounces of marijuana was found within the vehicle. The driver was subsequently arrested and the vehicle towed incident to arrest by Lakeview Automotive and Wrecking.