Lakeview Police Department
- Wednesday, July 23— Lakeview Police Department with the assistance of Oregon State Police conducted a traffic stop on Hwy 140 West. As a result of the stop, Benjamin Olson and Willie Huckabee were arrested for Possession and Distribution of a Controlled Substance.
- Wednesday, July 23— Lakeview Police Department arrested Richard Knox on an outstanding Lake County warrant.
- Thursday, July 24— At 9:57 a.m., Lakeview Police Department assisted the Lake County Community Corrections and arrested Terry Don Johnson for a Parole Violation. Johnson was lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
- Thursday, July 24— Lakeview Police Department, Lake County Sheriffs Office and Oregon State Police responded to the 500 block of North J Street regarding an assault. As a result of the investigation, Richard Andornetto was arrested for attempted murder and assault.
Lake County Sheriff Department
- None Reported.
Oregon State Police
- Monday, July 22 – At 10:42 a.m., a motor vehicle was heading eastbound on Hwy 140 east, milepost 48. The vehicle went off the roadway into the eastbound shoulder causing it to rollover. Jay Hong and Yen Hong were transported to Lake District Hospital via ambulance with non-life threatening injuries. The vehicle was removed by Don Deiters Towing.
- Tuesday, July 23 – At 9:38 a.m., there was a report of a house fire at 131 S. I St. Paul Powers was transported to Lake District Hospital for burn treatment PCS-Meth charges are pending a District Attorney review.