Lakeview Police Department
- Monday, May 12 – At 3:20 p.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Corrections with the arrest of Elijah J. Wells, 37, of Lakeview. Wells was found to be in violation of his parole agreement.
- Wednesday, May 14 – At 2:07 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department arrested Dustin Keith Herrick for an outstanding Lake County warrant.
- At 7:38 p.m., Lakeview Police Department and Lake County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 500 block of north J street on the report of a fight. Richard Adornetto and Jacob Steel were arrested and lodged in the Lake County Jail. Adornetto was lodged for Disorderly Conduct II, Attempted Assault IV and three counts of Resisting Arrest. Steel was lodged for a Probation Violation.
- Friday, May 16 – At 2:15 p.m., Lakeview Police Department made contact with Shane Allen Hutchinson. Hutchinson was arrested for DUII, two counts of wreckless endangering, and two outstanding out of county warrants.
Lake County Sheriff Department
- None submitted.
Oregon State Police
- Tuesday, May 13 – At 9:20 p.m., Michelle Howard, 43 of Lakeview, was stopped for a traffic violation. She was subsequently lodged in the Lake County Jail for DUII and PCS-II. Bail was set at $10,000. The vehicle was towed by Lakeview Towing.
- Wednesday, May 14 – At 7 p.m., John O’Hara was stopped for a traffic violation. Several drug trafficking observations were made, O’Hara denied consent to search the vehicle. “Lola” the K-9 dog was called, applied, and alerted to the vehicle. A probable cause search revealed 70 pounds of marijuana hidden in a couch in the rear of the U-Haul truck. O’Hara was subsequently lodged into the Lake County Jail for PCS/DCS-Marijuana.
- Friday, May 16 – At 1:01 a.m., Steven Maltman was contacted in a traffic stop. He was lodged in the Lake County Jail on a Washington warrant. He was also cited to appear for PCS-Meth. The operator, Rebecca Field, was cited for PCS-Marijuana less than 1 oz and open container. An 18-year-old passenger was cited for MIP-alcohol.