Lakeview Police Department
- Thursday, May 15 – At 2:42 p.m., Lakeview Police, Lake County Sheriff’s Office assisted Lake County Community Corrections with the arrest of Danny R. Dial (23) of Lakeview. Dial was arrested for an outstanding felony warrant.
- Thursday, May 22 – At 1:53 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Community Justice and arrested Orie Summers for a probation violation.
- Friday, May 23 – At 12:35 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department assisted Washington County and served an arrest warrant on Sherri Ann Matthies. Matthies was contacted at her residence and arrested for her outstanding warrants.
- Saturday, May 24 – At midnight, Lakeview Police Department conducted a traffic stop on north E Street near north 2nd Street. As a result of the stop, Chase Morse was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
- Sunday, May 25 – At 5:47 p.m., Lakeview Police Department responded to the area of Center Street and north M Street on the report of a stolen ATV.
Lake County Sheriff Department
- None submitted.
Oregon State Police
- Monday, May 26 – At 1:22 p.m., Terry Cramer of Paisley was stopped for driving without a license. A search of his residence revealed 4.4 grams of meth individually packaged, scales and packaging material. He was lodged in the Lake County Jail for PCS/Meth within 1,000 feet of a school. Bail was set at $55,000.