Lakeview Police Department
- Monday, April 28 – At 2:43 p.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Community Corrections with the arrest and lodging of Daniel A. Souliere.
- Wednesday, April 30 – At 1:25 p.m., Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Corrections and arrested Kimberly Marie Edwards for a probation violation.
- Wednesday, April 30 – At 2:47 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department made contact with Brandan DePort Arnold in his vehicle at North D Street and Center Street. Arnold was issued a citation for driving without a license and no insurance. Arnold’s vehicle was impounded per Lakeview Police Department policy.
- Wednesday, April 30 – At 1 p.m., unknown person(s) unlawfully entered a vehicle in the 200 block of North L Street and stole a stereo face plate from within.
- Wednesday, April 30 – At 3:30 p.m., unknown suspect(s) stole approximately five gallons of gasoline from a vehicle in the 200 block of North L Street.
- Thursday, May 1 – At 3:34 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Corrections and arrested Brandon DePort Arnold for a probation violation.
- Thursday, May 1 – Lakeview Police Department received report of a bicycle theft. The case is under investigation.
- Friday, May 2 – Lakeview Police Department received a bicycle frame that was recovered on North 2nd Street.
Oregon State Police
- Friday, April 25 – At 12:56 p.m., Orlando Gonzales reported he was harassed by Ryan Davidson on April 23. The report was forwarded to the District Attorney’s office for review. Case closed.
- Monday, April 28 – At 8:41 a.m., Officer Hargis contacted Michael Damewood on Red House Lane in Paisley. He was subsequently cited and released for felon in possession of a firearm and possession of marijuana-less than 1 ounce.
- Wednesday, April 30 – At 10:54 p.m., Dennis Lewis Paige II was stopped for a traffic violation. He was subsequently lodged into the Lake County jail for an outstanding warrant. Lake County Sheriff’s Department assisted on scene.
- Sunday, May 4 – At 10:32 a.m., Teresa Bayley was contacted as a passenger in a traffic stop. She was subsequently arrested for PCS-Methamphetamine. Other charges are pending the District Attorney’s review. Lake County Sheriff’s Department and Lakeview Police Department assisted on scene.