Lakeview Police Department
- Wednesday, March 26 – At 9:11 p.m., Donald Griffin was contacted at North H and 9th Street Griffin was arrested for an act of unlawful entry to a motor vehicle. Griffin was lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
Lake County Sheriff Office
- Sunday, March 30— Members from Lake County Search and Rescue responded to a call to search for a missing adult in Paisley. The individual was located in good health and returned to their residence.
Oregon State Police
- Friday, March 21 — At 1:52 p.m., OSP ran a DMV record check of Don Taylor Simpson, 22, of Lakeview, and discovered that Simpson was wanted on a failure to appear warrant on a DUII charge in Klamath County. Simpson was located at milepost 121 on Hwy 395 in Valley Falls and subsequently arrested. Simpson was transported by the Lake County Sheriff’s Department and lodged at the Lake County Jail.
- Saturday, March 22— At 7:56 a.m., OSP responded to a commercial truck-and-trailer combination crash on Highway 140 east. Carl Roy Teter, 53, of a location undisclosed, was traveling eastbound and approached a curve too fast, drifting into the westbound lane and crashing into a rock wall. The truck turned onto its side, blocking the westbound lane. Teter sustained no injuries and ACE Towing responded to the scene to remove the truck.
- At 12:22 p.m., OSP stopped James Kevin Clark, 3, of Salt Lake City, Utah, on Hwy 140 east near Adel for a traffic violation. Clark and his passenger, Daniel Keener, 40, of Magna, Utah, were subsequently arrested for possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, in the quantity of 10 pounds. The Lake County Sheriff’s Department assisted on scene.
- At 7:29 p.m., OSP observed Jessie Charles Strohkirch, 27, of Lakeview, driving while suspended on North 1st Street. Before he could be stopped, Strohkirch left the area and was re-contacted a few days later, at which time he was cited and released for driving while criminally suspended.
- Monday, March 31—At 1:41 a.m., OSP stopped Jackson Morris on US 395 near MP138 for a speed violation. A DMV check revealed a statewide felony warrant out of Klamath Falls for failure to appear in court on criminal citation. Morris was lodged in the Lake County Jail on $10,000 bail.