Lakeview Police Department
- Monday, April 14 – At 10:11 a.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Community Corrections with the arrest of Paulette J. Bice, 56, of Lakeview. Bice was arrested for an outstanding Lake County warrant.
- Tuesday, April 15 – At 9:30 p.m., a suspicious person was contacted by Lakeview Police Department in the 600 block of North H Street. Department of Human Services was requested and responded to the scene. No arrests were made.
- Thursday, April 17 – At 4:10 p.m., Lakeview Police Department received a call regarding an intoxicated female on South 3rd Street. Naomi Frances Still was contacted on South 3rd Street near S Street and arrested for a probation violation.
- Thursday, April 17 – At midnight, Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Community Corrections and arrested Walter Richard Harrington on a parole violation.
- Saturday, April 19 – At 2 a.m., Lakeview Police Department responded to the 300 block of South 3rd Street regarding a motor vehicle accident. As a result of the investigation, Fernando Vazquez was arrested for driving under the influence of intoxicants and several related charges.
Oregon State Police
- None Reported.