Lakeview Police Department
- Monday, March 31 – At 5:55 p.m., Austin Jerrell Madsen-Dockins committed acts of criminal mischief, coercion, robbery, assault, strangulation, interfering with making a report and harassment in the 800 block of North 3rd Street in Lakeview. The case is currently under investigation by Lakeview Police Department.
- Monday, March 31 – At 10:52 p.m., a suicidal subject was contacted by Lakeview Police Department and Oregon State Police in the 900 block of North 7th Street. The subject was placed on a Peace Officer’s hold and lodged in the Lake District Hospital without incident.
- Thursday, April 3 – At 11:45 a.m., the Lakeview Police Department had contact with Darlene Manwill. Manwill was arrested for probation violation and was later found to be in possession of a controlled substance.
- Thursday, April 3 – 12 a.m. Lakeview Police Department arrested Jessie Strohkirk for an outstanding Lake County Warrant.
- Sunday, April 6 – At 6:24 p.m., North 4th and G Street in Lakeview, Melanie Ann Smith was stopped and issued a citation for driving while suspended – violation and failure to carry proof of insurance. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Lake County Sheriff Office
- None Reported
Oregon State Police
- Monday, March 31 – At 2:44 p.m., Norman Chapman was stopped for a traffic violation at North 4th and K Street. Chapman and passenger David Vaughn were cited for DCS-MJ. Other charges pending DA review. Vaughn was lodged in the Lake County Jail for an outstanding felony warrant for DUII, Mr. Chapman was released from the OSP office.
- Tuesday, April 1 – At 5:52 p.m., a traffic stop was initiated on a vehicle with no front license plate. The occupants were discovered to have less than an ounce of marijuana in the vehicle. Further investigation led to the discovery of a residence in Christmas Valley currently growing and distributing marijuana. Another vehicle was subsequently stopped for a traffic violation leaving the residence in Christmas Valley and more marijuana was discovered. A consent search of the property led to a large amount of marijuana and one handgun being seized. Two residents of the property were issued criminal citations for DCS-Marijuana.