Lakeview Police Department
- Saturday, Nov. 30 — Lakeview Police Department arrested Russell Rohwer on an outstanding Douglas County warrant. Jennie Mungarro was also arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine.
- Monday, Dec. 2 — At approximately 9:30 a.m., Ross Pierce turned in an electrical cord reel found at the intersection of Hwy 140 and Hwy 395. Several attempts have been made to contact the owner without any luck. The property will be held at the Lakeview Police Department.
- Monday, Dec. 2 —
- At 3:12 p.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Community Corrections with the arrest and lodging of Lance K. Hill. Hill, 39, of Christmas Valley, was found to be out of compliance with his probation agreement.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 — At 5:33 p.m., Lakeview Police was assisted by Lake County Sheriff’s Office in responding to a report of domestic assault. Sara M. Conner, 32, of Lakeview, was taken into custody.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 — At approximately 2:45 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department conducted a traffic stop at Center and I streets. Jessie Charles Strohkirch was issued a citation for driving while suspended.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 — The Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Community Corrections. Jessie Colton Taylor McCool was arrested for a parole violation.
- Thursday, Dec. 5 — At approximately 12:15 p.m., the Lakeview Police arrested Kenneth Wagner and Kay Wagner for outstanding Lake County Warrants for harassment.
- Friday, Dec. 6 — Lakeview Police Department received a report of theft. The case has been submitted to the District Attorney’s office.
Oregon State Police