Lakeview Police Department
- Tuesday, Feb. 11 — At 12:02 p.m., Lakeview Police responded to a report of criminal mischief in the 600 block of North H Street.
- At 1:21 p.m., Lakeview Police responded to a medical incident in the 800 block of Center Street.
- At 2:48 p.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Community Corrections with the arrest of Michael Brown, 23, of Lakeview. Brown was found to be out of compliance of his probation agreement.
- Wednesday, Feb. 12 — At 1:20 p.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Community Corrections with the arrest of Walter Harrington on a probation violation. Harrington was lodged in the Lake County Jail without incident.
- Sunday, Feb. 16 — At an undisclosed time, Lakeview Police arrested Dustin Herrick for theft.
Lake County Sheriff
- None Reported
Oregon State Police
- Thursday, Jan. 30 — At about 8:51 a.m., OSP contacted Richard R. Compton of New Pine Creek as a passenger in a van on Hwy 140 near North H Street. He was subsequently taken into custody for an outstanding warrant for burglary.
- At 11:20 a.m., OSP contacted Steven Doll, 33, of Lakeview, and Delena Lemus, 40, of Lakeview, in a traffic stop on Center and North G streets. Doll was subsequently cited and released for possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, while Lemus was arrested and lodged in the Lake County Jail for possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine and distribution of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, within 1000 feet of a school. Other charges are pending the district attorney’s review.
- Sunday, Feb. 2 — At 5:33 p.m., OSP responded to a vehicle crash on Hwy 395 near Hogback Road near Alkali Lake. Shani Smith, 23, of Crane, was traveling north on Hwy 395 near milepost 56 before striking a black cow in the roadway. Smith suffered minor injuries and was transported to Lake District Hospital. The cow died on scene and its owner notified. The vehicle, a red Pontiac Grand Am, was towed from the scene by Day and Night Towing.