Lake County Sheriff
- None Reported
Lakeview Police Department
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 – Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Community Corrections at 100 N. D St., with the arrest and lodging of Talon Gauthier, 22, of Christmas Valley. Gauthier was found to have violated his probation agreement.
- Wednesday, Jan. 15— At approximately 8:30 p.m., the Lakeview Police Department conducted a traffic stop near north G and 5th streets. Driver Kristopher Dale Lancaster was arrested for DUII and reckless endangering x2. Lancaster was lodged in the Lake County Jail with out incident. His vehicle was impounded per Lakeview Police Department.
- Friday, Jan. 17— At approximately 2:30 p.m. the Lakeview Police Department made contact with Austin Dockins at 513 Center St. Dockins had an outstanding Lake County warrant and was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possession of controlled substance, Methamphetamine.
- Sunday, Jan. 19— At 12:16 p.m. Lakeview Police made contact with Jason Blevins, 40, of Lakeview at 995 S. J St. Blevins was arrested for an outstanding Parole Warrant.
Oregon State Police
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 — David Tankersley, age 53 of Willits, Calif. was stopped for a traffic violation. A DMV and warrants check revealed he had three felony warrants for theft. Tankersley was lodged in the Lake County Jail.