Town of Lakeview Police
- Monday, July 8 — Oregon State Police assisted the Lakeview Police Department with the arrest of Shane Michael Cardoza, 42, of Washington at approximately 8:39 p.m. on the 300 block of North K Street. Cardoza was arrested for an extraditable felony warrant.
- Thursday, July 11 — Lakeview Police assisted the Parole and Probation Department with the arrest of Christina Ackerman for a probation violation at an unknown time and location.
- Thursday, July 11 — Lakeview Police arrested Kaelin Stonestreet for a probation violation on the 10th block of G Street. at an unknown time.
- Thursday, July 11 — Lakeview Police responded to a traffic accident on the 500 block of North K Street at an unknown time.
- Thursday, July 11 — Lakeview Police took a report of a motor vehicle theft from the 800 block of N Street at approximately 11:27 a.m. The vehicle was recovered at approximately 5 p.m. Danny Larsh was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and driving while suspended felony.
- Friday, July 12 — Lakeview Police received a report of a possible burglary on the 100 block of North L Street. The case has been submitted to the District Attorney’s office.
Lake County Sheriff Department
Oregon State Police Report