Town of Lakeview Police
- Tuesday, May 28 — Lakeview Police cited and released Kayleena Adamek for theft III, a theft of property, after being dispatched to the 200 block of F Street at approximately 1:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 29— Lakeview Police Department arrested and transported an unknown male for a possible assault after being dispatched to the 500 block of E Street at approximately 9:28 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 29— Lakeview Police Department assisted Lake County Community Corrections on the arrest of Darlene Manwill for a probation violation at approximately 4:47 p.m. on the 100 block of North D Street.
- Thursday, May 30— Lakeview Police Department made contact with Gary Havens Jr. regarding an outstanding Lake County warrant at approximately 1:30 p.m. on the 1000 block of South G Street. Havens was issued a citation to appear in court.
- Saturday, June 1— Lakeview Police dispatched to the 1300 block of South 1st Street concerning graffiti at approximately 12:35 p.m. Lakeview Police are looking for anyone who might have information about the incident.
Oregon State Police
- Monday, May 20 — At 6:18 p.m., citizen turned in a cell phone as found property.
- At 6:26 p.m., OSP stopped Donald J. Nalezny on US 395 at milepost 139 for a speed violation. Subsequent search revealed about 8 pounds of marijuana in wrapped birthday presents. About 10.5 oz. of frozen hash oil in an ice chest was also seized.
Lake County Sheriff Dept. — None Reported