Lakeview Police Department
- Thursday, Feb. 27 -— Police received a report of vandalism to a vehicle at 425 No. J St.
- Wednesday, Feb. 26 -—At 3 p.m. Lakeview Police took a report of a theft at the Lake County Library. A citation for Theft II was issued.
- Tuesday, Feb. 25 — At 9:48 p.m., Lakeview Police took a report of harassment that occurred at 500 S. I St.
- At 8:28 p.m., Lakeview Police assisted Lake County Sheriff’s Office on a report of domestic violence in progress at 909 S. 9th St., space 10. David White was arrested and lodged in the Lake County jail without incident.
- At 4:30 p.m. Lakeview Police responded to a report of an incident of criminal mischief that occurred on Saturday, Feb. 22 between 9 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. at 244 N. F St.
Oregon State Police
- Thursday, Feb. 20 — At 12:51 p.m., OSP stopped Paul William Houfek, 31, of Portland, on Hwy 140 west near Roberta Road for a traffic violation. Houfek consented to a vehicle search, and a canine alerted to a large gun safe in the back of the vehicle. Upon search, 117 pounds of marijuana was found within the safe. Houfek was arrested for possession, distribution and manufacture of a controlled substance-marijuana, and booked and lodged at the Lake County Jail. The vehicle, a red Ford Explorer, was impounded incident to arrest and towed by Lakeview Auto Wrecking and Towing.
Lake County Sheriff— None Reported